Wednesday 2 March 2011

Wrestle Mania XXVII - The Card



I have just come across the final Wrestle Mania XXVII card, and here it is:

The Miz vs. John Cena for the WWE title
Undertaker vs. HHH
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World heavyweight title
CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla & Michelle McCool
Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston & Christian
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with Jack Swagger in Cole’s corner and Steve Austin as referee
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus with Gail Kim in Bryan’s corner and the Bellas in Sheamus’ corner
WWE Divas Match

Obviously, we knew it was Miz/Cena, HHH/Undertaker and Edge/Del Rio and the rest was just speculation. Looks like a decent card, I know for sure I will not watch the 8 man tag featuring The CORRE, just a line up of horrible wrestlers but I do expect maybe a turn from Christian in that match. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus match should be a good one, shame they have Gail Kim & The Bellas involved. I predict now, even before the predictions are done for the WLH PPV Prediction League (Avaialable for ANYONE to join for the upcoming TNA PPV) Jerry Lawler will win his match with Cole and hopefully Cole gets a 'Stone Cold Stunner' off guest referee Steve Austin.

The card as a whole will be over-shadowed by The Rock being the guest host, which I have no problem with as to be honest, the 3 main matches do nothing for me. I can't stand The Miz, and I have no love lost for Cena either but I expect him to win and the question is, what, if any, role will The Rock play in this match? My guess, they'll tease a rift between Cena & The Rock throughout the match but at the end of the day, The Rock will make the 3 count on The Miz and crown Cena new WWE champion. I expected The Miz to try and attack The Rock and end up with at least a 'Rock Bottom'.

Follow me on twitter @WLH_Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment