Friday 1 April 2011

Wrestle Mania XXVII Thoughts

Wrestle Mania XXVII

It's just around the corner now and many are getting hyped. This years WM card isn't the greatest on paper but the show won't take place on paper. Top matches see Royal Rumble winner Alberto Del Rio challenge Edge for the world heavyweight title, John Cena vs. The Miz for the WWE title, yes, it is considered one of the top matches on the card, Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with Steve Austin as referee but I think the match that 'has the juices flowing' is The Undertaker vs. Triple H no holds barred. 

This past weeks go home RAW show was excellent, well the second hour was, and I think if any fans out there were still toying with the idea or not of buying the PPV as the American fans will know, it's not cheap, have been swayed to buy the PPV.

Everyone will know, I'm not a fan of The Miz and I don't think he should be in the main event picture and Cena might not be everyones cup of tea including myself but he is made of the right stuff as far as the main event scene is concerned so for me it's a lesser of two evils, I think it's a given anyway that Cena will win the strap but there is every chance The Rock could end the night with the strap himself.

I think Alberto Del Rio will fulfil his destiny and win the world title. The big question is, who will Christian aid in this match, will he turn on his long time friend Edge or will he help Edge in screwing Del Rio as it was Del Rio who put Christian out for months?

The Undertaker puts his 18 match WM winning streak on the line against his WM X7 opponent Triple H in a no holds barred match. We all know both guys are not what they once were, old and broken down but I think this will be the match to watch at WM. I think after seeing HBK on RAW it has us all wondering just what part if any will he play in the Taker/Triple H match.

Follow me on twitter @ WLH_Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment