I should of started it at the start of the year but didn't, anyway, you all know how these work.....well if you don't, here goes. Every WWE & TNA PPV anyone who enters the prediction league has to predict the result for each match on the PPV, if you get the result right, it's 2 points for you in the league the first counting of points will be after the WWE Summer Slam show in August and then after the final PPV of the year. The winner of the league will have a choice of a DVD of their choice from a list to be determined. I must say, don't want to annoy any American readers but this is for UK readers only for a DVD, any American readers that take part will get a PAYPAL payment instead.
Obviously, you don't have to predict for every PPV but the more PPV's you do, the better chance you have of getting more points.
I know it's late but we'll start with tonight's WWE Elimination Chamber PPV, below are the matches announced:
1. RAW Elimination Chamber Match: John Cena, King Sheamus, John Morrison, R-Truth, Randy Orton And CM Punk
2. SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match: Rey Mysterio, Kane, Wade Barrett, Edge, Mystery Entrant And Drew McIntyre
3. WWE Champion The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler
4. Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio
5. WWE Tag Team Champions Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov vs. Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel
Send all entries via email on email@example.com the closing time of emails is 10pm GMT on the night of the PPV
Follow me on twitter @WLH_Stu