Friday 13 January 2012

Just A Note From Stu Rodgers

As some of you may know, The Indy Corner, my weekly audio show on all things independent wrestling has a new home and that is the MFX podcast (http://mfxpodcast.com) many are asking why I left TWS and to be honest, I'm not going to rant on them but I'll just say a little bit, people who followed The Indy Corner will know it wasn't on every week, sometimes due to myself and sometimes due to them. Various things happened behind the scenes shall we say, that just made the partnership between TWS and I just untenable I do however want to publicly thank my former Indy Corner co-host Steve Grieve, I never had a problem with Steve it's just one of those things. I know TWS are carrying on with an Indy wrestling based show but I hope anyone who use to enjoy my coverage of Indy wrestling will continue to support me on the MFX podcast.

Now, I want to thank Duckman & Sir Ian for giving The Indy Corner a spot on MFX, Duckman will be doing the show with me (our first was on episode 4 which is on the site now and iTunes) and he knows his stuff and is a BIG fan of the independent wrestling scene as well as wrestling in general.

So the site is above but if you can also LIKE the shows page on facebook, just search for Marks For Xcellence and while doing that please also LIKE The Indy Corner on there too.

Thanks again for those who have supported me, I hope you listen to us in 2012 and enjoy what you here.

Support Indy Wrestling

No comments:

Post a Comment