Wednesday 21 September 2011

Mark Henry As World Champion By Ben Ford

Hello people of the wrestling world before I start my first article I would like to thank Stu who gave all of us the chance to do articles.

I thought I would hit the ice with an simple article Mark Henry has been wrestling since the late 90's which is interesting since his career pretty much up to now was not really big up before this year. The wrestling of WWE has changed quite recently since we have had Randy Orton losing the world heavyweight championship. This must of be one of the biggest upsets in WWE for quite an long time. Who ever said he would be world champion at the time before Night of Champions must be lying. It will be interesting for Mark Henry moving forward, will he hold the championship for long or will it be quite short?

I want to get your guys feedback its your opinion what I will do for the next article and I will bring this up on TWS So hopefully you will all tune in the link to TWS is on this site on the right hand side.

My facebook is on Stu's facebook and any questions you have I will respond to them

Yours sincerely
Ben Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment