Sunday 21 March 2010

More on Wrestle Mania XXVI


Out of the other matches that are taking place that matter are the title matches. Cena/Batista has had a pretty decent build-up mixed in with the Bret/Vince storyline. I would like to think they will keep the belt on Batista, he is AWESOME as a heel and I don't want to look like I am jumping on the bandwagon as a Cena hater but I really don't want him to win the strap and to be honest, which brings me into the next match, I don't think he will. We knew months ago when Edge got injured he would be coming back and having a big match with Jericho as the latter slated the former on TV following the injury. Very predictable this match, I am pretty sure the belt will go to Edge, I won't say 100% because it's WWE but I am pretty sure. As I think Edge, who is now a babyface will win the Smack Down title, I think they will keep the RAW title on Batista.

I am hoping for Christian to win MITB. Too many workers in this match really but hey, it's a good spot fest, all the others have been. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk has had a great build up. Would hate to think Punk will have to put Rey over in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment